Military transition is simply the change from one status to another. Far from simple, this can be a move from active status to reserve or retirement, but for many it is the beginning of a whole new experience.
You are not alone. Transition Assistance Advisors (TAA) can provide reliable, professional support whenever you need it, whatever the circumstance.
- Assist & support qualifying Guard & Reserve service members, veterans, spouses, and family members across wide spectrum of Federal & State benefits, entitlements, counseling, and resources
- Provide advice & support at / during all Transition points, including Retirements – Separations – Deployments / Activations – Significant Life Events – Transfers – Relocations – Accessions
- Target Audience (per contract PWS / guidance)
- Member of one of seven Reserve Components
- Served minimum of 180 continuous days of AD T10 service other than training
- Can include NG or RC member currently on AD, serving in RC status, separated, or retired
- Spouses & Family Members of those members above